07496 528506 | Growing Hope - Free therapy clinics for children and their families

Paypal Donate

Please note we need this if you are also making a gift aid declaration. This will be stored on a secure database.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.